Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tiger and "The Rocket", Nickelback Buddies


Yesterday, I heard a story from someone who had attended the Nickelback concert in Orlando, FL on Monday night, and couldn't believe what I was hearing. By "heard a story", I mean it was on the radio, but the guy seemed to know what he was talking about.


Apparently, both Tiger Woods and Roger "The Rocket" Clemens were in attendance backstage at the concert. At one point, the lead singer of Nickelback told the audience that there were some famous people in the house, and that he wanted them to come out on stage and shoot off some air cannons. First, he tells the crowd that Clemens is there, they go wild and "The Rocket" walks out on stage. Then he tells the crowd that Tiger is there, and they go even wilder, though it appeared that a lot of them didn't believe he was there. Well, Tiger walks out on stage, and I guess he too helps fire off the air cannons. I'm still trying to track down footage of this occurence, and if you have any of it please let know so I can post it up.


I can only imagine what it must have looked like seeing Roger Clemens and Tiger Woods, onstage at a Nickelback concert, shooting off air cannons.

No comments: