Monday, August 28, 2006

Chad Hutchinson? Not So Fast My Friend!


First off, Chad Hutchinson scares me, and not in that "oh man I hope he's not our starting QB this year" way. It's more like the "must...stop...looking at him...his face freaks me out" way. Seriously, I think it's because his eyes are way too close together.

Anyway, on Saturday I was watching one of the thousands of editions of college football previews that Espen has been broadcasting in recent days. When Corso started to speak I got that same uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. You know, like when your team's kicker lines up for the game winning field goal, and they flash the graphic that he hasn't missed one in 10 years. Grrrreat.

I realized that Corso also has eyes that appear a bit too close, and are somewhat beady. It almost makes me think that Corso and Hutchinson are somehow related. Has anyone else noticed this, or have I been drinking too much again?

No comments: