Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rocky Sex...er...Six


Recently, the hype surrounding the new "Rocky" movie has intensified because of the release of the trailer. I'm still hoping that it's subtitled "A Geriatric Ass-Whippin' Tale", but I won't hold my breath.

Until then I hope everyone remembers that Stallone got his start in a seemingly(I've never seen it) softcore, though triple-X rated, movie. Its original title was "The Party at Kitty and Stud's" where Stallone played "Stud" of course. The movie was reissued under the title "Itallian Stallion" after Stallone got famous.

Hopefully movie fans everywhere will chant "Stud" when Stallone is laying on the canvas trying to summon the energy to get up and defeat Apollo Creed..er..Clubber Lang..er..Drago..uh..Tommy Gunn..hmmm..who's he fighting again?

No comments: