Friday, July 28, 2006

Yes, Tiger Woods is Amazing


I'm not going to pretend that I'm a big golf fan. I think it has to do with the fact that when I was younger, and actually used to play golf, I had somewhat of a short temper. Invariably I would shank a drive on one of the first few holes, miss an easy putt, and come this close(my thumb and index finger are very close together right now) to tossing my clubs into a water hazard. In hindsight, I probably should have stuck with it because by now I might be halfway decent, and able to make a little money doing it.

Regardless, Nike has a "swing portrait" of Tiger Woods. It was apparently taken with some technologically advanced digital camera(but cell phones still don't work that well), and is extremely badass.

I might not enjoy watching or playing golf, but I can say that Tiger is amazing at what he does. Don't let his crying stop ya. Watch the video, and be prepared to realize you probably won't be as good at anything as Tiger is at golf.

No comments: