Friday, February 01, 2008

Super Bowl Wars: The Evil Empire Strikes Back(Part 2)

When we last left our hero, Eli Manwalker, he was engaged in a difficult battle with the powerful Darth Brady.


Darth Brady: You are beaten. It is useless to resist! Don't let yourself be destroyed like Obi-Wan Coughlin has.

Brady continues his assault against Manwalker. Beating him all over the field. Manwalker is battered, bruised and demoralized, but he refuses to give up.

Manwalker: I'll never give up! I know that I'm capable of defeating you!

Darth Brady: If you only knew the power of the darkside. Obi-Wan never told you what really happened to your father.

Manwalker: He told me enough. He told me that you killed him!

Darth Brady: No, Eli I am your father.

Manwalker can't believe it. His whole world has just been turned upside down.

Manwalker: That's impossible!

Brady: No, it's not. My seed is extremely powerful. Capable of bridging generations and galaxies. Plus, it doesn't help that I don't use a sheath when wielding my wookie.

Manwalker, a bit delirious from the news, decides to play it safe, and fight another day. He escapes the clutches of Darth Brady, but knows that he will soon have to face him again.

Manwalker gets away in the Meadowlands Eagle, but Darth Brady soon gives chase.


Brady: Eli.

Manwalker: Father.

Brady: Son, come with me. Come over to the darkside.

Manwalker: Obi-Wan Coughlin, why didn't you tell me?

Just as it looks like Darth Brady and his team are about to finally destroy Eli Manwalker, the Meadowlands Eagle gets its drive going and Manwalker is able to escape.


Manwalker and his team have been able to battle and escape the clutches of Darth Brady and the Evil Empire. But will they be able to ultimately achieve success? Tune into our next installment of Super Bowl Wars to find out!

No comments: