Friday, February 29, 2008

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere - Motorcycle Edition

Since it's Friday, and the end of the workweek for most people, we think that you should be provided with a post that takes the edge off so to speak. Because it's going to be random and hopefully humorous, that means that it won't always be sports related. It will also pop up at any time on Friday.

This week's post is dedicated to motorcycling. I've always wanted a bike, but never thought that I was responsible enough to own one. I've ridden friend's bikes off and on, but never had one that I could get out and ride anytime that I wanted. Well, hopefully that's about to change. A friend of mine is getting ready to purchase a bike, and it's motivated me to get my finances in order so that I can get one too. For the longest time I've been a fan of the CBR F4's, especially the F4i, but I've always had a thing for the "naked" bikes. And that's why I've been pricing out the various models of the Ducati Monster, and hope to own one in the somewhat near future.





Happy Friday!

No comments: