Friday, November 30, 2007

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere - Rock Band Edition


Since it's Friday, and the end of the workweek for most people, we think that you should be provided with a post that takes the edge off so to speak. Because it's going to be random and hopefully humorous, that means that it won't always be sports related. It will also pop up at any time on Friday.

Ok, so this is probably really behind the times, but this game seems to be pretty badass. I really need to purchase it for own my home, but before that I need to upgrade to an XBox 360. Anyone have one they would like to donate to a nextgen console starved blogger?(hey, it's worth a shot) Anyway, here's a collection of the songs split up into two videos. And I'm pretty sure that doesn't take into account the expansions that you can download, like David Bowie(am I freaking you out, man?) Sweetass sweet.





Happy Friday!

No comments: